25
May

Il Massino

Il Massino

via P. Mascagni 5
58024 Massa Marittima (GR)
Tel (+39) 0566.902103
Cell (+39) 338.3067468
info@salumeriasanmichele.com

Apartment

mappa

VIEW ON THE MAP

Il Massino is located in a secluded location less than a ten minute walk from the historic center of Massa Marittima and 20 km from the sea.

With garden and beautiful views, the apartment has its own entrance and consists of:
– 3 double bedrooms
– large living room with sofa bed
– kitchen well equipped with plenty of crockery, coffee maker, dishwasher and oven
– 2 bathrooms with shower
– laundry with washing machine and sink to wash cloths

There is easy parking nearby.

Prices per week :
June and September – € 450
July – € 500
August – € 580
October – € 400
from 1st November to 31st May – € 360

From 1st October to 30th June inclusive: family discount of 10% (up to a maximum of four persons)

Additional costs:
– Final cleaning – € 40
– Linen hire (if required) – € 10 per week

It is envisaged:
– The payment of 30 % of the amount at the time of booking, with the remaining 70 % on arrival
– A deposit of € 100

Rita and Fabio await you and invite you to visit their store in Massa Marittima (www.salumeriasanmichele.com)

App

Download our free app

appstore
googleplay

massamaremma